We are able to offer schools, academies and settings bespoke consultancy in any area of behaviour, emotional health and well-being and attendance.
See below for more information or download our flyer with bronze, silver, gold and platinum discounted packages.
Consultancy is available in a range of areas, for example;
- Setting, monitoring, evaluating and reviewing of behaviour targets
- Developing pupil motivation to improve their own behaviour
- Reviewing and developing whole class or school reward and sanction schemes
- Classroom observation and feedback to support the improvement of classroom practice and management
- Implementing and developing the use of emotional literacy programmes
- Circle Time
- Support group approach (solution focused) to anti-bullying
- Conflict resolution
- Positive playtimes and lunchtimes
- Developing positive learning environments
- Reflective Practice groups
- Involving parents and carers
- Multi-agency planning
- Policy development;
- Behaviour Management
- Behaviour for Learning
- Supporting schools, academies and settings to develop a whole school approach to attendance
- Developing strategies to meet individual needs of persistently absent (PA) pupils, including multi-agency planning
- Developing practice to improve individual pupil and whole school attendance
Ask us about bespoke consultancy to support your school's needs.